Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gonna Make those Pink Clothes Blue

Okay, I know that's not exactly how the song goes, but I needed it this way to fit our situation. You still get it, right? Well, that's what we had to do. On November 11 I was told by the nurse at Kaiser that she thought we were having a girl. In her defense, she did say that the machine was not the best quality. But, David wanted a girl and so I took that information and ran with it. Not a good idea. At my appointment on December 2 at the actual hospital with a better quality machine, I was told that we were having a boy. She showed me on the screen why she thought this and she gave me a picture. This is not the same "she" as the previous appointment. Though I did see her just a few hours later I didn't tell her that she was mistaken. So we had to do as the title indicates and now we have to think of a boy's name. We had settled on Maya Lorene for a girl.
Please pray for us as we are still needing to decide on which country our baby will be born in. We would like him to be born in the U.S., but we need to get a visa for David. Not such an easy task.

No comments: