Saturday, November 3, 2007

Wedding Plans part 1

Just a quick update on how our wedding plans are coming. We have decided on a place, I think. We will know for sure in about two weeks. The time of the ceremony has been a topic of more discussion than I care for. I think I'm going to lose that battle, but I guess it's not that big of a deal. I have created an invitation style that I really like. I've decided to make them myself. It will be a lot of work, but I'm sure it will be fun and I have plenty of time. We still have not found all of our wedding party. Some people, like my brother, are not so easy to get a hold of. Then there are the others. Not from LOST, but those who are not part of the wedding party, but are truly essential to making May 3, a special day. I'm always thinking of something else that I need someone to do. Picking bridesmaids dresses is not a task that I am enjoying. Finding a style is hard enough, but then to find it in my color adds to the difficulty. I can find what I think is the color, but is it really? It's hard to tell over the internet. I did register with JC Penney and Williams - Sonoma. Williams - Sonoma was fun because it's kitchen stuff and I like to cook and love to bake. I had registered on a honeymoon site, but decided not to go with it.
So speaking of the honeymoon...I have been looking into some places. I found one that I was pretty excited about, but found out today that it is no longer available and I didn't like the alternative that was offered. I'm waiting to hear back about another place. Well that's all for now. I have literally spent all day on my laptop and I need to call it a day.
God bless,
Kimyco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kimyco, i miss you. i hope all is going well with david and the craziness of planning. <3